FAQs Roofers in Pittsburgh, PA Receive on Asphalt Shingles
When it comes to deciding on what type of roofing material your home needs, our expert team at Doing It Right Roofing, Siding, and Remodeling LLC is here to help. If you ask our roofers in Pittsburgh, PA about their most inquired about roofing material; they will most likely tell you that people ask most frequently about asphalt shingles. Being one of the most cost-effective types of roofing, asphalt shingles are great for many different kinds of homes, budgets, and climates. We have put together a list of some of our most frequently asked questions and answers in regards to asphalt shingling, so you have everything you need to decide on if they are right for you.
- Why do so many homeowners go for the asphalt shingle route instead of other types of roofing materials?
- There isn’t just one answer to this question since every homeowner has specific needs, requirements, and budget limitations for their roof. However, one reason why our roofers in Pittsburgh, PA suggest asphalt shingles for a new roof is because they are one of the most versatile roofing materials and are much more budget-friendly than most. Additionally, asphalt shingles are durable as well and can be a great long-term solution for a new roof.
- What type of asphalt shingles are available?
- There are mainly two types of materials that asphalt shingles come in: fiberglass and organic material-based. Even though there are only two types of materials that they can come in, the can mimic the appearance of a variety of other types of roofing shingles. Asphalt shingles can look like wood, slate, tile, or other types of stone if they are installed correctly in the right color scheme.
- What type of colors do asphalt shingles come in?
- Like other types of roofing materials, asphalt shingles come in an array of different colors for you to browse. Our roofers in Pittsburgh, PA will show you the variety of color choices you can choose from when it comes to picking out your asphalt shingles, and offer suggestions on what colors would go best with your home’s existing exterior. Our team will also assist you in the way the shingles will be laid when on your roof, and how those different shades of colors and textures will work together.
When it comes to roofers in Pittsburgh, PA that can help you find the right roofing material for your home, we have you covered at Doing It Right Roofing, Siding, and Remodeling LLC. Give us a call at (724) 351-0499 to set up an appointment to talk asphalt shingles or other roofing materials today.